Varnish Software’s powerful caching technology helps the world’s biggest content providers deliver lightning-fast web and streaming experiences for huge audiences, without downtime or loss of performance.
Our solutions combine open-source flexibility with enterprise robustness to speed up media streaming services, accelerate websites and APIs, and enable global businesses to build custom CDNs, unlocking unbeatable content delivery performance and resilience. Our customers are able to scale easily to match peaks in demand, protect their critical infrastructure and keep costs predictable, enabling them to deliver great web experiences for all of their users, at all times.
Varnish Software is seeking a People & Office Coordinator for its office in Karlstad to support the R&D department. It’s a broad role where you will play an influential part in coordinating the efforts of R&D and be the link to both Marketing and Human Resources. In addition to supporting administrative tasks in R&D, you will assist Marketing with internal and external event planning and support coworkers with HR-related questions.
You will be based in our Karlstad office but will also travel to Oslo and Stockholm on a monthly basis.
In this role you will:
- Administration of Karlstad and Oslo offices:
- Manage all new and existing agreements related to the offices
- Follow up with all new and existing service providers related to the office services
- Ensure that the offices are functional and pleasant
- Responsible for purchasing furniture, etc. when there are new hires at the offices
- Assist in HR-related tasks if needed
- Assist in recruiting and onboarding
- Compliance with ISO-27001 administrative tasks
- Manage planning and performing internal events at the offices and in the R&D department as well as assist the Marketing department with external events in the offices. You will also assist with travel planning when needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- A structured mindset and superior organizing skills
- Post-secondary education (HR, marketing, communications, business, etc) is advantageous.
- Previous experience from service or administration work, for example; hotel, receptionist, front desk, customer service, etc
- Good written and oral communication skills in both Swedish and English
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong problem-solving skill
What we offer:
- A happy, creative, non-hierarchical work environment in which you are a valued member of our organization
- An international environment with offices and colleagues all over the world
- Generous vacation days
- Nice office environments
- Traveling to yearly company gatherings
At Varnish Software, we take pride in our software and products, and we value innovation. We strive to hire team members who share these values. We offer an open, honest, and international culture in a laid-back and stimulating work environment. You will be working with some of the brightest and most talented people in the industry. We offer competitive salaries, full benefits, generous vacation time, and more.
Varnish Software is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability.