Varnish Software’s powerful caching technology helps the world’s biggest content providers deliver lightning-fast web and streaming experiences for huge audiences, without downtime or loss of performance.
Our solutions combine open-source flexibility with enterprise robustness to speed up media streaming services, accelerate websites and APIs, and enable global businesses to build custom CDNs, unlocking unbeatable content delivery performance and resilience. Our customers are able to scale easily to match peaks in demand, protect their critical infrastructure and keep costs predictable, enabling them to deliver great web experiences for all of their users, at all times.
We are looking for a talented Cloud Solutions Team Lead in Tokyo to support our local customer projects.
As a Cloud Solutions Team Lead at Varnish Software, you will:
- Be the team lead for a team in Tokyo responsible for customer solutions.
- Be part of an R&D team that is responsible for building a CDN-solution and platform.
- Develop new features and functionality, providing strong know-how and creative ideas for solving problems and helping your team move forward.
We believe that you have:
- Experience as a Software developer or Systems engineer with experience handling a team.
- Programming or scripting experience. Preferably Golang.
- A good understanding of docker and container infrastructure.
- Experience with Kubernetes or OpenShift, and fluent in Linux.
- Experience with reverse proxies, monitoring, load balancers, or network infrastructure.
And we believe that you are:
- A good team player who lifts and encourages the team.
- Good at communicating with your team members, and different internal and external stakeholders.
- Adaptable and pragmatic problem solver, driven by learning new things and making your team work forward.
- Comfortable with collaboration and open communication.
For this position, it is important to have the right person in place. We will therefore help you with relocation if that is needed in your case.
At Varnish Software, we take pride in our software and products, and we value innovation. We strive to hire team members who share these values. We offer an open, honest, and international culture in a laid-back and stimulating work environment. You will be working with some of the brightest and most talented people in the industry. We offer competitive salaries, full benefits, generous vacation time and more.