Varnish Software is a global technology company that provides world class content delivery solutions to some of the biggest brands in the world. The uniquely flexible caching software also has millions of companies using its Open Source technology.
As part of the company’s continued global expansion Varnish is seeking a Senior Account Executive to join their successful US sales team. The right candidate will be responsible for developing new enterprise relationships across defined sectors to influence the acquisition of new business of Varnish products and services. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to support the development of a new territory and make a significant contribution to an already successful business.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in enterprise sales within the technology sector.
The person will have knowledge of the US market and be strategic in their thinking and approach. This role is for someone who can communicate with senior technical (CTO’s) and executive teams.
The position provides;
- Great opportunity for future progression in a global company
- The potential to be part of a global success story
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing sector
- To opportunity to have control of your professional destiny
- Generate significant new business revenue
- Developing a sales and marketing approach to build trust and credibility with enterprise prospects
- Develop new business pipeline within specified vertical markets
- Execute strategic profiles of target organisations and verticals
- Achieve the quarterly and annual revenue targets agreed
- Develop existing relationships and existing connections in client accounts
- Collaborate with the SDR and marketing teams to develop lead generating campaigns
- Collaborate with SDR team to nature prospects through the sales funnel
- Collaborate with SDR and marketing teams for prospect and client events, including; breakfast briefings, fire side chats, round table discussions and other closed events.
- Provide timely and accurate pipeline and revenue forecast
- Ensure compliance with CRM and marketing automation tools
- Provide market and competitor intelligence
What we are looking for;
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in technology-based enterprise sales
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship builder with excellent presentation skills
- Strong work ethic is essential and has natural energy and drive
- Proven ability to exceed goals
- Technical mindset
- An ability to be creative and problem solves when necessary
- Ability to do whatever it takes to get results
- Is ambitious to carve out a successful career in sales
Varnish Software is an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability