Varnish Software is a global technology company that provides world-class content delivery solutions to someof the biggest global brands. The uniquely flexible caching software also has millions of companies using its Open Source technology.
As part of the company’s continued global expansion Varnish is recruiting an Enterprise Account Executive for the Middle East to acquire new customers and to grow the Middle East region. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, revenue focused New Business Account Executive to be part of an already established and rapidly growing team well placed to take advantage of an extremely exciting time in the content delivery space.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success with global accounts, preferably working with a technical solution or in the technology sector. The Account Executive will have extensive knowledge of the Middle East market, in particular, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE and Qatar. This is a new business sales role that is the main contribution to the continued growth of the business. The candidate will currently have a hunter/Business Development role in the technology space targeting large Corporate and Government organisations across the ME region.
The successful candidate must be fluent in Arabic and English and the role will be based in Dubai.
The position provides;
● Basic salary + Commission and sales incentives
● Flexible time off with 25 days of vacation starting immediately
● Great opportunity for future progression in a global company
● The potential to be part of a global success story
●The opportunity to work with an international organisation with offices in the US, Sweden, UK and ASIA
● Opportunity to work with some of the world’s biggest organisations
● Continued coaching, training and development opportunities
● Operating within the EMEA sales team
● Create strategic and tactical acquisition plans to realise revenue objectives
● Execute on a business plan for positioning Varnish in the ME region
● Responsibility for achieving objectives and revenue targets for the ME region
● Ensure best practices in all areas of client interaction to surpass client expectations
● Utilise existing client relationships to generate referral new business leads
● Develop in-depth knowledge of Varnish products, sectors
● Develop a value based eco-system
● Develop and maintain transparent and collaborative partnerships across the region
● Develop in-depth knowledge of the in-house sales tools
● Negotiate contracts in the interest of the business and the client
●Ensure full compliance of sales tools including Salesforce & HubSpot
● Collaborate with SDR and marketing teams for prospect and client events
● Provide timely and accurate pipeline and revenue forecast
● Provide market and competitor intelligence
● Proven experience in new business sales, preferably in the technology field
● Business level communication in both English and Arabic
● Proficient in major relevant sales tools - Salesforce, Hubspot, LinkedIn
● Must have advanced communication skills and emotional intelligence
● Strong negotiation and influencing skills
● Exceptional customer service skills
● Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines
● Creative and strategic thinker
● Minimum of 7 years of experience in new business sales
● Minimum of 7 years of experience in the ME and GCC region
● Experience of selling in the US and/or Europe
● Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota
● Formal new business sales training applied in the field (TAS, Value Selling, etc)
● Preferable experience in the technology and/or CDN, Cloud, Streaming.
About Varnish: https://www.varnish-software.com/about
Hiring Manager: Head of EMEA – Jonatan Lindgren
Varnish-Software is an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability.