Varnish Software’s powerful caching technology helps the world’s biggest content providers deliver lightning-fast web and streaming experiences for huge audiences, without downtime or loss of performance.
Our solutions combine open-source flexibility with enterprise robustness to speed up media streaming services, accelerate websites and APIs, and enable global businesses to build custom CDNs, unlocking unbeatable content delivery performance and resilience. Our customers are able to scale easily to match peaks in demand, protect their critical infrastructure and keep costs predictable, enabling them to deliver great web experiences for all of their users, at all times.
To help us support our customers keeping content delivery solutions fully operational, we are looking for our next Software Engineer to join our global support team. You will support some of the world’s largest enterprises and assist highly competent customers with excellent service and technical problem-solving. Varnish Software is a fast-growing company in a fast-moving industry. Our employees are eager to learn and experiment. We work hard, and we have a good time doing it!
- Previous experience as a developer, sysadmin or 2nd and/or 3rd line support
- Proved experience and knowledge within Linux
- Excellent communication skills and English fluency both written and oral
- Varnish experience will be an advantage
Great technical talent and curiosity can replace certain requirements. When in doubt, contact us!
As a human being you are:
Your everyday tasks will include:
- Using your expertise to deliver excellent technical support
- Working with our other engineering teams to come up with solutions to meet customer needs
- Solving our customers problems by troubleshooting
- Assisting developers with testing
- Updating documentation
What's in it for you?
- Belong to a rewarding work environment in which you are a valued member of our organization
- Gain valuable experience in a global market
- Be encouraged to influence and challenge product development and working processes
- Get access to unique career opportunities and technical growth
The company language is English.