Varnish Software’s powerful caching technology helps the world’s biggest content providers deliver lightning-fast web and streaming experiences for huge audiences, without downtime or loss of performance.
Our solutions combine open-source flexibility with enterprise robustness to speed up media streaming services, accelerate websites and APIs, and enable global businesses to build custom CDNs, unlocking unbeatable content delivery performance and resilience. Our customers are able to scale easily to match peaks in demand, protect their critical infrastructure, and keep costs predictable, enabling them to deliver great web experiences for all of their users, at all times.
In order to support our growth journey, we are now looking for a Compliance Manager to join Varnish Software at our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. In this role, you will have the overall responsibility for the company’s compliance with key regulations and standards in the information security and other key areas. Varnish Software is a fast-growing company in a fast-moving industry. Our employees are eager to learn and experiment. We work hard, and we have a good time doing it!
Your everyday tasks will include:
- Coordinating the development of policies, processes, and work instructions within the compliance area
- Establish, implement, maintain, and oversee the Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Be responsible for risk assessment and identify risks of non-compliance
- Analyze new and changed regulatory requirements that affect the business
- Continuously monitor the company’s compliance with regulations and carry out audits
- Be in charge of managing the company’s cooperation partner(s) in the compliance area
- Updating documentation
- Solid understanding of Information Security and ISO Standards and GDPR (ISO 27001)
- Strong understanding of security concepts and information security management system
- Experience from creating information security rules and policies
- You have the ability to communicate complex messages in a simple and clear manner internally and externally
- Experience from working in a geographically dispersed organization with multiple sites around the globe
- Experience from ISO9000, ISO14000 is a plus
As a human being you are:
- Attentive to detail
- Able to interact with people with a wide range of professional backgrounds
Start: As soon as possible
Work extent: 100%
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Language: The company language is English
Varnish-Software is an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability.