You will be a key member of our global marketing team and we will rely on you to maintain our CRM (Hubspot), ensure a smooth ongoing integration between SalesForce (which our sales team uses) and Hubspot, deliver insights into our data, create reports and dashboards and, over time, use your working knowledge of our databases to improve and enhance our marketing efforts.
A working knowledge of Hubspot is essential to this role, this is a deal breaker and no training on the system will be offered, please do not apply if you do not have a working knowledge of Hubspot.
You will bring a strategic mindset to the role, and your expertise of Hubspot and CRM best practices will enable us to deliver better campaigns to a more targeted, responsive audience. You will have several years experience in similar roles and be comfortable directing your own work, while part of a larger team.
Previous experience within a data informed, innovative software environment is a must for this opportunity. You should have a proven track record within Marketing Automation and in a B2B environment.
We offer flexible working hours and you will be able to split working remotely/from home with time in the office.
- Maintain and own CRM (Hubspot) strategy, identifying target areas, frequency and setting KPI’s
- Identify, test and scale new opportunities for growth through a clear analysis of prospect behaviour and engagement
- Contributing to planning of digital strategies and help define our product culture
- Segmenting the customer and audience databases to effectively target the right customers at the right time, with the right message
- Develop and optimise on an ongoing basis automated prospect journey flows and data-driven communications
- Weekly reporting of campaign / marketing activity effectiveness and performance
- Collaborate with marketing team to understand goals, implement programs and provide concise post-campaign reporting
Experience / Requirements
- Advanced skills in using CRM and Marketing Automation platforms, analytic tools and software applications in a marketing environment.
- 3 years+ of extensive Hubspot experience a minimum (including workflows, custom properties, integrations, blog, landing pages, email etc)
- Salesforce experience
- Understand customer journeys
- Analytical mindset, with previous experience working in a data driven organisation
- SEO optimisation a plus but not essential
- Wordpress knowledge a plus but not essential
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS, preferable but not required
- Experience in working with time-sensitive projects and tight deadlines
- Expertise in integrated digital marketing campaign planning
- Understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and on-line customer acquisition
Varnish Software is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability.